The desire to hunt further, harder and deeper into the backcountry and wilderness is what pushes the extreme. Months of preparation all come down to seconds of execution.
The Drover 80 is the bigger brother of the 40 and is large enough to carry all your supplies for week long expeditions and pursuits where a large array of gear, clothing and sleep attire is required. The ability to expand this pack out to its full capacity or remove the hood and cinch down to go ultralight make it highly adaptable.
- Extendable Storage Capacity
- Quick Access to main compartment
- Front Stash Pocket
- Roll Top Snow Collar
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Reinforced High Stress areas
- External Tie Points
- Side Pockets
- Removable Hood
- Industry leading Duraflex Hardware
- Durable 500 Denier DWR treated Nylon Body and reinforced base
- Rain cover
- Rifle holder
- Walking pole and Ice Axe attachment