The MHS127 also allows you to switch between 1 watt, 2.5 watt and 5 watt output, which provides maximum transmission power. The Large LCD Display is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations. The MHS127 is also equipped with Dual and Triple Watch Mode which lets you monitor up to one Distress / Hailing channel and one weather channel along with one regular marine channel.
The SOS Strobe / Flashlight has a high intensity strobe LED and can be set to blink an SOS pattern or to be steady on (torch) mode.Precision matched for optimum performance with a flexible whip antenna.
Engineered and designed in Japan specifically for the rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, Uniden’s MHS127 is durable enough to take anywhere and offers outstanding performance in all situations. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the MHS127 is the ultimate in marine communications.
- VHF Marine Radio – 5 watt
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS8*
- Floating, Lightweight Design**
- International Channels
- Transmitter Boost Key
- Flexible Whip Antenna
- Large LCD Display with Backlit
- SOS Strobe / Flashlight
- Instant Channel
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation
- Emergency 16/67 Channel Monitoring
- Weather Channel Key
- Digital Volume / Squelch
- Memory Scan Mode
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- â€ Operating Time: 12hrs